1. Prescription features: This product is composed of Paeonia lactiflora, peucedanhus, Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae, betel nut, hawthorn, astragalus, Codonopsis, Atractylodes macrocephala, epimedium, magnesium silicate, magnesium oxide, sodium bicarbonate, copper, iron, zinc, manganese, cobalt, iodine, selenium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, compound amino acids and probiotics (including Enterococcus faecium, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus coagulans, etc Bacillus natto, CB-11, rumen and oligosaccharides.
2. Main uses:
1. Supplement various minerals, trace elements and amino acids, regulate the microecological balance of the digestive tract, maintain the normal digestive physiological process of the digestive tract of cattle and sheep, effectively control various enteritis diarrhea, improve immunity and reduce the incidence rate.
2. Improve the rumen environment, provide nutrients for rumen ciliates, promote the growth and reproduction of rumen ciliates, and ensure that the feed is fully fermented, decomposed and digested in the rumen.
3. Reduce the energy consumption and weight loss of cattle and sheep caused by insufficient forage at night, improve the growth rate of beef cattle and mutton sheep, and shorten the whole feeding time by more than 30%.
1. The first plan of adding meals at night: 5-10 grams of 100 kg weight articles are mixed with appropriate amount of concentrate supplement at 10:00-11:00 at night, and the insufficient part is added with straw, green feed, silage, distiller's grains, carrots, etc.
2. The second plan of adding meals at night: feed 2kg of the following concentrate at a time according to the weight of 100kg, and add straw, green feed, silage, distiller's grains, carrots, etc. in the principle of satiety.
Recommended formula of concentrate supplement:
3. Daytime feeding scheme 1: feed 1.5 kg concentrate supplement according to 100 kg body weight, three meals a day, and add straw, green feed, silage, distiller's grains, carrots, etc. in the insufficient part, the principle is to eat full.
4. Daytime feeding scheme 2: feeding with ruminant fat bureau according to the instructions.