Main ingredients: hawthorn, malt, liushenqu, areca, etc.
2. Product features:
1. Directly stimulate the feeding nerve center of the brain, enhance the appetite for food intake, and rapidly increase the food intake.
2. It can directly excite the autonomic nervous system, produce parasympathetic excitatory effect, promote the contraction of rumen and intestinal smooth muscle, promote the secretion of digestive gland, and improve the utilization rate of digestion.
3. Effectively protect rumen environment, maintain acid-base balance and ciliate activity, promote forage fermentation and digestion, promote nutrient transformation and absorption, accelerate protein deposition, promote growth and improve immunity, and reduce disease incidence.
3. Non antibiotic products: This product does not contain any antibiotics and antibiotics, and is suitable for all animals, such as cattle, sheep, pigs, poultry, etc. it has no environmental toxicity, does not affect embryonic development and egg production rate of poultry, and does not affect the safety of livestock products.
4. Main uses:
1. Treatment: decrease of food intake, flatulence of stomach and intestines, dyspepsia, spleen deficiency without grinding, reduction of rumination, hair and coke hanging, weakness and emaciation.
2. Health care: protect the rumen environment, promote digestion and absorption, improve feed utilization and promote growth.
1. Treatment: use 0.5-1g of this product for 1 kg of cattle and sheep, soak in boiling water for about half an hour, wait for cooling, and take it by gavage, twice a day, for 3 days as a course of treatment.
2. Health care: 1000 kg concentrate supplement, 2000 g of this product, mixed evenly, and used continuously. Beef cattle, mutton and sheep concentrate supplement is fed with 30% - 40% of the whole day's feed intake, and the rest are supplemented with sufficient green fodder, silage, carrots, etc., hay is not limited to feed, and the principle is to eat full.
6. Over dosage may cause diarrhea.
7. Precautions: 1. Cattle and sheep should not take antibiotics and antibiotics orally, so as to avoid affecting the activity of ciliates and causing dyspepsia and flatulence. 2. This product should not exceed 2000g for 1000 kg concentrate supplement of pregnant cattle and sheep.