Main ingredients: areca nut, hawthorn, Atractylodes lancea, tangerine peel, Magnolia officinalis, etc.
2. Product features:
1. Stimulate the feeding nerve center, enhance the appetite for food intake, and rapidly increase the food intake, so as to achieve the effect of fast appetizer.
2. Stimulate parasympathetic nerve, promote contraction of rumen and intestinal smooth muscle, promote secretion of digestive gland, and promote digestion and absorption of nutrients.
3. Protect rumen environment, maintain acid-base balance and ciliate activity, promote forage fermentation, accelerate nutrient transformation and fast protein utilization, promote growth, improve immunity and reduce disease incidence.
3. Non antibiotic products: This product does not contain any antibiotics and antibiotics, and is suitable for all animals, such as cattle, sheep, pigs, poultry, etc. it has no environmental toxicity, does not affect embryonic development and egg production rate of poultry, and does not affect the safety of livestock products.
4. Main uses: appetizer and dissipate food, regulate qi and strengthen spleen, remove stagnation and detumescence, expel insects and promote growth.
1. Treatment: gastrointestinal stagnation, gastrointestinal retardation, immobility of food, loss of appetite, abdominal distension due to insect accumulation, thin body and fur, dry stool, slow growth, etc.
This product can promote the absorption of protein.
1. Appetizer and digestion: 0.5g of this product is used for every 1kg of cattle and sheep, mixed with a small amount of feed once, or soaked in boiling water for about half an hour. After cooling, take it by gavage, 1-2 times a day for 2-3 days.
2. Promote growth: 1000 kg concentrate supplement, 2000 g of this product, mix evenly, and continue to use. Beef cattle, mutton and sheep concentrate supplement is fed with 30% - 40% of the whole day's feed intake, and the rest are supplemented with sufficient green fodder, silage, carrots, etc., hay is not limited to feed, and the principle is to eat full.
6. Adverse reactions: excessive use may cause mild diarrhea.
7. Precautions: 1. Cattle and sheep should not take antibiotics and antibiotics orally, so as to avoid affecting the activity of ciliates and causing dyspepsia and flatulence. 2. This product should not exceed 2000g for 1000 kg concentrate supplement of pregnant cattle and sheep.