--New generation mycotoxin adsorbent
[main raw material composition]: vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, nicotinic acid, pantothenic acid, folic acid, biotin, vitamin C, ultrafine montmorillonite, etc.
[guaranteed value of product composition analysis (content in the product per kg)]: vitamin a 5000-650000iu, vitamin D3 2000-5000000iu, vitamin E 2000-150000iu, vitamin B2 500-50000mg, vitamin B6 300-50000mg, moisture ≤ 10.0%.
1. Remove a variety of mycotoxins by adsorption, and reduce the damage to liver, kidney, reproduction and other organs.
2. Prevent mycotoxins from interfering with immune system function, improve or restore the function of immune organs, and improve the survival rate of aquaculture.
3. It can reduce vulva swelling, empty pregnancy, abortion, stillbirth, weak offspring, repeated infertility and other diseases, alleviate testicular degeneration and improve semen quality.
4. It can supplement vitamin nutrition of livestock and poultry, resist stress, improve disease resistance and meat quality.
5. To improve the survival rate and litter rate of livestock and poultry, extend the reproductive life of sows and prolong the peak laying period of laying hens.
1. 2. Antifungal agent for diarrhea
3. 4. Absorb water and keep dry - refreshing astringent;
5. Absorption of intestinal ammonia, reduce the odor of feces - internal and external environment improver.
6. The overall incidence rate was reduced by 10-20%, and the mortality rate was reduced by 10-20%.
[usage and dosage]
The preventive dose is 1-2kg per ton of compound feed, i.e. 500kg-1000kg can be added to 1kg / bag. It can also be used according to the pollution of feed raw materials.
[package specification] 1000 g / bag.
[validity period] 18 months (stored in a cool and dry place)